How to Select a Psychic and Evaluate Readings
- Find out what method or tools a psychic uses to make sure you are comfortable with their method.
- Ask for an explanation as to how the psychic works – what do they do.
- Find out what the fees are and ask if there are any additional charges.
- Be wary of “bait and switch.” Be cautious of anyone that advertises one thing but tries to get you to accept another.
- Scrutinize the information given carefully. It should not be so general as to apply to anyone, or something so readily discernable from your clothes or other obvious factors.
- Try to go to someone to whom you have been referred from a reliable source, or to someone with whom you have had favorable contact or dealings.